Certified Schroth method physical therapists in NYC, New York offer Schroth method physical therapy, scoliosis therapy and posture help to counteract spine curve patterns and
Scolioasis, a private
practice of certified Schroth method physical therapists listed on schroth-skoliosebehandlung.de/list_therapeuten_eng.pdf and
schroth-scoliosis-treatment.com. (See also www.scoliosisjournal.com/edboard/start.asp?id=618372.) Schroth method physical therapists trained in Schroth
method physical therapy and scoliosis therapy offer analysis of spine curve patterns that result in posture pain. With posture
help, learn to counteract spine curve patterns and alleviate posture pain.
ScolioasisTMCertified Schroth Method
Physical Therapists specializing inSchroth Method Physical
Therapy and Scoliosis Therapy in NYC, New
York since 2000 Contact: Marian H. Wade, M.S., P.T., S.S.T., Directorscolioasis@hotmail.com (917) 660-8540 (daytime)
- Founding Member, SOSORT (International Society on Scoliosis Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Treatment)
- Editorial Board Member, Scoliosis Journal (scoliosisjournal.com)
- Master of Science, Ergonomics and Biomechanics, New York University, NYC, New York
- Graduate Study in Motor Learning at Teachers College, Columbia Univ., NYC, New York
- Schroth Method Physical Therapy Certified in Barcelona, Spain in 2000 under the expert direction of
Dr. Manuel Rigo, M.D.
- Power Schroth Certified in Toronto,
Canada in 2012 under the expert direction of Dr. H.R. Weiss, M.D., grandson of the originator of the Schroth method.
- We are a longstanding, dedicated practice that offers timely appointments and a sliding fee scale.
We even make housecalls on a limited basis. Call to inquire!